In My Head
Thursday, December 29, 2011 11:13 AM
So, AF is a few days late, and no BFP yet ... for the past two weeks, I have displayed the following symptoms:
1. Very thirsty, all the time.
2. Heavy breasts (not really sore, just numb, if that makes sense).
3. All day nausea (but no vomitting).
4. SUPER-duper tired.
5. Headaches (more frequent than usual).
6. Irregular BM (I used to be an optimum pooper! lol).
7. Food adversions, especially in the mornings.
9. ACNE! I even had some breakouts on my chest and shoulders.
10. Very dull cramps, off and on.
11. Increase in CM. I never seemed to dry up since I ovulated.
Am I pregnant, or do I just want it SO bad that I'm getting into my head and causing myself to THINK I have these symptoms?! AF was supposed to be here 12/27 ... I took tests on Christmas, 12/27, and this morning, all BFNs. I'll wait a couple more days and test again provided AF doesn't show up. Until then, I'll keep everything crossed, stash up on horseshoes and rabbit feet, and go look for four-leafed clovers! Can someone throw some baby dust my way?!
Filed under: symptoms, BM, acne, BFN, no AF, headaches, CM, baby dust, testing, fatigue, bloating, cramps