Via my wife. I emailed her the questions and she replied.
1) What is it that made you fall in love with your husband/boyfriend/baby daddy?
He is kind and considerate and funny. And puts up with all my crap, plus the crap the world dishes out in the form of crazy family members and surprise pregnancies. He's also pretty darn cute. I am falling deeper in love with him as this pregnancy drags on. He's been pretty amazing when it comes to getting me silly crap...like my prenatal vitamin that is right next to the bed, but I am already laying down and don't want to even sit up. Also, He rubs my feet. Which is sweet to begin with, but it extra significant because NO ONE touches my feet. I hate them and wish there was some way they could no exist but I could still walk.
2) What would you like, or have liked, to see your man do MORE for you during your pregnancy?
Clean things. Except that I want to clean it myself. Glad I get a few weeks of leave before the baby comes. :)
3) What would you like, or have liked, to see your man do LESS of during your pregnancy?
Gaining weight with me. I love him no matter what, but I know it bothers him that he's gained baby weight, too. Yay jogging stroller! Fortunatlly, I get to nurse and he's a dude, so the weight can come off fairly easily if we stop eating Krispy Kremes and cheeseburgers. :)
4) What is your favorite part of being a mom/expectant mom?
Getting all the things ready. Just wish we had more energy to do stuff after work. Seems like we both are totally zapped after work and just want to vegetate on the weekends.
5) How does it make you feel knowing that your man is posting on this board?
I don't mind it at all. It's his way of dealing with the madness that is bringing a baby into the world. I am glad it entertains him.