Our update - Apparently our donated embryos were created prior to 2005 when dEmbryo FDA rules came into place. They don't meet one particular requirement since the genetic father spent time in europe in the 80s so therefore my current RE is refusing to do the FET with them. I'm kind of pissed about it, but there's nothing I can do. I am working with another clinic in our area has verbally said they will do it if we sign a waiver, but they need the actual paperwork in front of them to make the final decision. The donor has to sign another release to get the records over and it's driving me nuts that these little details are causing such delays and problems. Such a headache! But the good news is that she is supposed to sign over all rights to the embryos to us sometime this week or weekend which is SO EXCITING! I can't wait until that is done.
Oh, and on a non-IF note, I'm having a colonoscopy on Friday which I'm really nervous about. I'm not nervous about the procedure itself because I had one last year and know what to expect. However, they found a polyp last year that was precancerous. Both of my brothers had polyps too, and my mom died last year of colon cancer. So I'm just praying that they don't find a thing and I can have peace of mind for another few years.
Can't wait until this weekend is here already.
Good luck to everyone else, and big hugs to anyone that needs them!