What holiday do you celebrate?
Favorite holiday tradition?
-Definitely Christmas eve Mass
Do you like egg nog?
-Yes please, with extra rum!
How did you find out Santa wasn't real?
- My mother forgot to put away the special paper she used to signify Santa's gifts. She tried to cover saying she just had to help him out that year because he was extra busy but it was too late. I was already questioning his existence at that point anyway.
What is on your wish list this year?
- North Face jacket and a pizza stone. Borrrrriinnngggg.
Favorite gift you received as a child?
-Probably my word processor.
Are you starting any new traditions with your LO?
- We'll buy him an ornament every year and likely do a gift of new PJ's on Christmas eve. I haven't come up with anything else yet.
Do you have outside decorations?
Favorite Christmas movie?
- Home Alone and Home Alone 2
What do you typically eat for dinner on Christmas?
When do you take down all of your decorations?
- New Years Eve day at the latest. Once Christmas is over, the decorations are depressing and annoying to me.