Ok, I didn't peak at other answers yet this time too. Here goes:
1. Yogi Bear spends his first Christmas in what park?
2. Which song contains the lyrics, "to see if reindeer really know how to fly"?
No clue on this one... Dashing through the Snow
3. Including Rudolph, how many reindeer hooves are there?
36 - 9 reindeer times 4 hooves each
4. Where did there "arise such a clatter"?
From the roof of course
5. "The Night Before Christmas" never mentions which reindeer?
6. During the Christmas season, which carol/song is heard most often?
Silent Night or Jingle Bells, um, I'll go with Silent Night
7. Frosty the Snowman made his debut on which TV station?
8. What was Rudolph's punishment for his red nose?
He had to lead Santa's sleigh every year
9. The average number of gifts an adult male receives for Christmas--6 or 10?
10. St. Nick's nose is often compared to what fruit?
Let's see, belly is a bowl of jelly, what was the nose... Plum?
11. In Home Alone 2, what color limo did Kevin rent?
12. What are the traditional colors of an advent wreath?
Red and Green?