1. Christmas tree - real or fake? Fake, but I like real ones.
2. Worst Christmas gift ever received? This year at our regifting party at school I got a holiday dickie (one of those fake collar/shirt top things). it was hilarious and I hid it in the Spanish teacher's room.
3. Do you wrap or buy gift bags? Wrap, mostly.
4. What's your theme? A theme at Christmas? I don't get it. We don't have one, I guess. Or our theme is cluttered apartment.
5. Favorite Christmas food & drink? Steak and mashed potatoes (a family tradition). Cinnamon dulce latte.
6. Favorite Christmas movie & song? Love Actually and The Friendly Beasts
7. What's your tree topper? Don't have a topper. My parents' topper has been this doll that my grandfather's ex-wife gave me on the one Christmas they were married. Weird, eh?
8. When do you open presents -- Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Day.
9. Do you mail out Christmas cards? Nope. Too lazy.
10. What's your least favorite thing about this holiday season? Crazy crowds and traffic. Also, it's my first Christmas not with my family, so that's a little hard.