TheBump.com - the inside scoop on pregnancy.
Get The Bump digital magazine >
You're almost there. Log in if you're a member or join now to connect to Facebook.
Request a new password
200+ Easy Weeknight Meals!
Green living: Eco-friendly tips & tricks!
All Boards > TTC After a Loss
1) people who literaly call their kid "Whoops." like, to call the kid over
2) relatives that tell you YOU need to have kids so that their kid has someone to pick on
3) parents who teach their 3 year old to play online poker
4) MIL who know you have recently had a m/c, but still give you the "look" and squeee when you say no you don't want any alcohol to drink with dinner, then flat out ask "are you knocked up on your CD1 AFTER having told you not to tell her if you DO get knocked up again because "she can't go through another mc, because she had to keep it a secret and didn't get to tell anyone."
5) people who buy baby toys for a white elephant gift exchange even though there are no babies on that side of the family. (and of course I picked it. of course)
6) family members who gush over a christmas card picture of a relatives new born child and then turn to you and say pointedly "I WISH WE HAD ONE" and look at you disappointed.
i'm sure there are more... but these are the ones i have encountered in the past few days.
i am really starting to hate people.
miss you all. merry christmas.
Me (39), DH (39), married 10/07, DS born 2/13/10 TTC #2 since 12/114 1st tri losses in 2012BFP #5 3/30/13; c/p 4/6/13Low AMH, heterozygous MTHFR; small area of uterine calcifications, possible uterine adenomyosis
***All always welcome!!***
Yikes, this sounds like a nightmare! Definite TP's are in order. I'm sorry you've had to deal with all that. I hope the rest of your holiday goes without incident. ((Hugs))
I'm angry tonight as it is, and reading this really p!ssed me off. What the eff is wrong with people? Loads of TPs on your behalf.
I'm sorry you have to deal with insensitive or just plain stupid people!
Back to top
New dad or dad-to-be? Chat with other dads here!Visit the Dads & Dads-to-be board
Need baby shower inspiration? Get ideas here!Visit the Baby Showers board
Chat with other crafty moms here!Visit the Crafty Moms board