I am deciding between these 2 right now and went to Buy Buy Baby to check both of them out. I actually loaded 45 lbs. worth of diapers in both seats on the BJCS to see what it would feel like pushing at the maximum weight for each seat. It was hard to turn and felt awkward and very long. Also, the seats seem that they would not really work for a taller child or even just a bigger toddler. I will have a 28 month old when my newborn arrives and he does actually love to sit in the stroller, so I need to make sure he will be comfortable. Positives for the BJCS were all the different combos and accessories you can buy with it and I loved the handle on the push bar.
The Britax B-Ready will allow up to a 55lb child in the top seat! Only 35 in the lower seat, but by the time I will need to move the baby up to the bigger seat, my toddler wont be in a stroller any more. If you do NOT have a Britax car seat, you can actually purchase both the lower infant adaptor and the universal adaptor to make the car seat work in the lower position. The Universal one sits over the Lower one to make it work. The girl at Buy Buy Baby confirmed this with me. Reasons i like the B-Ready better....
1. Somtimes you may only have one child with you, and it easily becomes a single
2. Weight capacity and overall seat dimensions are better, even for the lower seat
2. Leg room on both seats is better
3. Recline on both seats is awesome
4. Pushes great with 2 kids in it, even with maximum weight in each seat ( I piled boxes of diapers in both seats to get it as close to 55 lbs (top) and 35 lbs (bottom). The parent console that it comes with is awesome too!
5. Britax B-Ready promo event going on now through June 30, 2011!
6. 3 new colors debuting in April!
7. Basket is awesome!
1.Your younger, smaller baby might not like sitting down low, however, most Moms with strollers like this tell me that if you just start the younger one down low, they never know any difference and begin to just prefer it because it's what they are used too.
2. Having to buy 2 adaptors to make NON Britax car seat work in the lower position. But worth it and still cheaper than buying a new car seat