CD/DPO: 17/3 (if FF is correct)
Timing: O-4, O, O+1, hope to bd again tonight
Testing Plans: want to wait as long as I can, but would like to know for sure before my in-laws get here for Thanksgiving, as it is best (for my sanity) to consume adult beverages while they are visiting!
Thoughts / symptoms / chart stalk requests / questions : Hoping that FF got O right this month, last month I had no O date and a TON of + tests. This month, due to kids being sick and then Hurricane Sandy, I missed several days of temping, so I am hoping for the best.
GTKY: Is this your 1st LO you are trying to conceive? 2nd? 3rd? We are trying for #3.