We are OOP, so there's no doubt waiting until February would be my decision. It would suck to wait, but going into a cycle with an RE I wasn't 100% confident in would suck even more.
If I had endless IF coverage, I would probably cycle with the current RE in the meantime because I am AMA.
A three month break might be nice, particularly over the holidays. Good luck with making your decision.