1) What would you say to a one week 5 Thing Thursday where your
wife/fiancee/girlfriend answer questions instead of you? It would be a
one week thing, not a running thing, but thought it could be an
I think that would be cool. My wife isn't super active on TB so I would ask her, but I think she would get a kick out of it.
2) My son turned 7 weeks yesterday. I can see the milestones kicking in, he smiles like crazy, has outgrown all of his NB clothes and is rolling from his tummy to his back. It's kinda awesome.
3) We thought my son had colic or horrible gas. So far my wife has completely changed her diet, he has colic calm and gas drops throughout the day and either its working or he is just growing out of it. Either way it's getting better so I can't complain.
4) We just locked in a daycare for when my wife goes back to work. It's like trying to get into a college. Crazy paperwork, tours, waiting lists and so expensive...I guess we are getting prepared for what's to come. Good times.
5) On a personal note, work is still the same - I'm trying to find a new job but its tough, however I'll keep plugging along. The wife and I are finally sleeping in the same bed after a month of divide and conquer with the kid. One of us would sleep downstairs with him and the other upstairs so that we can get a few hours uninterrupted. But he is getting 4-5 hours now, so we can finally see each other. It's a small victory, but we will take it.