This is the stroller we're planning to go with. I've tried two different models. The Deluxe version at Shopko was a huge beast to push around. I didn't like the stroller at all. The Ultra version at BRU was much much nicer. I'm planning to buy it at the trade in event, so it will be $112. Can't beat that price for what we need. I also decided on the Safety 1st OnBoard Air, and the Baby Trend stroller is one that fits with it.
Here's the list of compatible carseats from the Baby Trend website:
- Accepts all Baby Trend and most major brands of infant car seats: (for better fit and performance you may need to remove the canopy of the stroller)
- Baby Trend - 22 lbs & 30 lbs
- Graco - Snugride, Snugride 32, Safe Seat
- Evenflo - Embrace, Discovery
- Britax - Companion, Chaperone
- Safety 1st - On Board 35