Thank you everyone. I'm really disappointed now. I've spoken to my clinic again and they are unable to speak with my doctor today. No one there is familiar with this protocol.
I advised that everything I'd read online pointed to the fact that this is normal with EPP. The short version is, I can't go ahead as no one is able to approve it and it is possible my doctor may come back and say I should have been cancelled today and no one is willing to let me go forward in case that happens.
Based on everything, it would appear this cycle is going as planned, but the clinic isn't familiar with it so now I have to wait until next year as trying next month would push us into an estimated ER date around Christmas.
Sophistikitty - I'm in Canada but converted my number to U.S. readings by dividing by 3.67 since I know most on here are American. I'm at just over 640 pmol/l so below what you were at, but I'm still cancelled.
The wait time to get into another clinic is so long. I've been to one other that wouldn't even treat me without donor eggs because of my low AMH. I went back to my original clinic so I didn't have to wait months and months to get into another one, but at this point, I have to wonder if this will ever work. I really don't know what to do.