Thanks for thinking of me. I hope you get something useful at your WTF. Update me after!
We are waiting for DH's sperm frag DNA test results to come back. If it is OK, we have a 2nd donor lined up and will go for a final cycle. But if the frag level comes back high, we are stopping. I'm on BCPs waiting.