Thanks for sharing. I've been working with an otologist and neurologist on this for about 2 months and am about to have my second opinion on Friday. From the research (which there only a handful), some wait until the second trimester and some (like my team) want to wait 2 months after the birth. I will keep you all updated.
Thanks for the update. Good luck!