Ok, I did not scroll down so I have not seen anybody elses answers. These are my own guesses and I am figuring I'll do terrible because these are the hardest ones yet. ;)
1. Peter, Paul, & Mary had what #1 hit song during Christmas 1969?
Joy to the World?
2. In 1962, the US Postal service first did what?
Offer Special Christmas stamps
3. On December 25, 1978, which two holidays coincided for the first time in 38 years?
Hanukkah and Christmas
4. What is the most popular item to place atop your Christmas tree?
Hm, either an angel or star. I'm going to guess angel but I like stars better.
5. There are 365 days in a year. What number is Christmas Day?
359.242, because technically there is 365.242 days in a year to account for leap year. ;)
6. After Joseph, Mary, & Jesus left Bethlehem, what country did they go to?
Egypt to hide from King Harrod until his death.
7. In "A Charlie Brown Christmas," how much does Lucy charge for her psychiatric services?
8. December 24, 1814 ended what war?
Franco Persian War???
9. Santa Claus gets back up the chimney by doing what?
Putting his finger to his noise and wiggling his noise.
10. Who first recorded "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer"?
The Beatles, totally guessing and I don't think it was really them, LOL!
11. Should this be the last Christmas trivia? :)
Depends on you Clineak, if you have time one last short one on Monday would be super fun. =D