What is your favorite TV show/movie of all time (you've seen them all,
can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it)?
Ack I can't do just 1--- any of the harry potters, I can go line for line, also can for Elf, and for The Trouble With Angels
2) What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
I really like my name. So I'd keep it.
3) If you had to do a Fear-Factor challenge (you have to eat insects/grubs etc) what would be the worst thing you had to eat?
you lost me at fear factor. I don't do fear. I do risk, I do danger, I do adventure, I don't do fear.
4) Whats the worst/most embarassing CD/Album you've ever owned and do you still have it?
I don't have any anymore. But I'll cop to NKOTB the first 3 albums.
5) Your favorite item of clothing and why?
Yoga pants. Not any specific pair- but I love my yoga pants. I do yoga daily and I go to between 2-5 classes a week. So I live in my yoga pants.
6) What was the last thing you ate that you really shouldn't have?
I really firmly believe that identifying "things we shouldn't eat" is harmful to our body images and feeds into a culture that is laden with diet speak.
7) What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be?
I wanted to be first oboeist with the NY Philharmonic. Never gonna happen but have an amazing alternate career.