Did you already see the specialist? Was the specialist the one who ordered the amnio?
If you haven't seen the specialist, I think I would ask to delay the amnio until you see the new doctor. Then you can ask the additional questions.
If you have seen the specialist, I guess you can stress how uncomfortable with the amnio you are. It's your body and you can absolutely decide for yourself.