Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but here is the list that I compliled and used when I interviewed our daycare provider:
1. Security - who can enter facility;
2. Who is certified in CPR?
3. What steps are being taken to
4. Who supervises nursery? How often?
5. If there is a fire, how are they
getting the infants out of the building?
6. How much interaction is there with
7. Are cell phones used in the
8. Do they follow the babies sleep and
9. Where is milk stored? How is it
heated? Are babies held when fed?
10. Are they insured?
11. What form of discipline do they use?
12. Do infants share cribs?
13. What stimulating activities are used
when babies are awake? Are they left
alone in crib when awake?
14. When do infants transition to the
next room/age level?
15. Do infants go outside? Is it fenced in?
16. Will I be charged if we are out of
town for a week?
17. How often are changing tables
18. Turn over of staff?
19. Staff to infant ratios?
20. How are daily reports done?
21. What certifications do employees
22. What kind of background checks are
done on employees?
23. Do I need to provide the crib sheet/mattress
24. How often are diapers
checked/changed? Will another infant be
using my diapers?
25. Open door policy?
26. What curriculum is used?