Things I am still using a year later:
1. Rinse cup -- use it in the bath to avoid getting water/shampoo in baby's eyes. So simple, but ridiculously important!! http://www.amazon.com/SC-Products-Shampoo-Rinse-BLUE/dp/B004X8K1R2/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1356634337&sr=8-8&keywords=bath+rinse+cup
2. Baby Bjorn -- my son is 1 and approaching the weight limit... my husband and I will be in a period of mourning once he outgrows it!!
3. Aden & Anais stuff -- Swaddle Blankets (not just for swaddling -- use for light blanket, nursing cover, surface to play on, shade in stroller, changing surface, etc) and Burby Bips (giant burp cloths)
4. Fisher Price Seahorse -- still put it on at night when we're doing our bedtime routine.
5. Medela Pump In Style Advance -- never used any other kind of pump, but no complaints at all with this one.
6. Some kind of activity bar for Car Seat, I have this one: http://www.amazon.com/Infantino-206-207-Car-Seat-Buddies/dp/B0040GJ0UQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1356634534&sr=8-4&keywords=car+seat+activity+bar
7. Any Eric Carle books -- my son loves the colors.
8. Fisher Price SpaceSaver High Chair -- we had a bunch of kitchen chairs, so why add another one to the mix? Very convenient & priced right too!
9. Diaper Genie -- now that my son has "big boy poops" I've had to throw those little Arm & Hammer disc things in there to help absorb odors, but I really have had a good experience w/ the DG. The nursery is never stinky, as long as the DG remains closed!
10. Some sort of sound machine -- we have the Sleep Sheep, which is awesome, but it shuts off too soon. Instead we use this old funky clock radio that has a "sounds" setting. We put on "ocean" and it stays on all night long until we turn it off in the morning.