Timing: depends when I O'd
Testing plans: still probably start Friday - might hold off until later, esp if my temps actually start reading correctly...
Symptoms: nothing that can't be attributed to something else
Thoughts/Rats/Chart Stalks: My BBT finally gave me a higher reading today. I still think it's broken, and I'm still convinced I O'd some time last week. I went to 3 stores last night looking for a new one, but no one had an 'basal' thermometers, so I ordered one from amazon - it should be here some time this week.
GTKY: Do you have any pets? not as of right now. DH and I want a corgi, and we decided we're getting one this year, but I've been looking at all the shelters/corgi rescues/etc that I can find on google, and there is nothing available within a 3-state radius of us right now :(. We'll keep our eyes out - we want a rescue, but if there are none to be found, we may go through a breeder (DH is very specific that he wants a corgi. I've done research on breeders in the area, and I picked one I feel is loving and responsible, and not just your general "puppy mill")