Hi Cee! I hope you're doing well.
We are officially a GO for IVF#1 in February (see badge, yay!). We reviewed the stats with our RE and for the number of eggs she expects to get (5-8), the chances are around 30% which is not *great* but not as bad as we thought.
I'm currently waiting for FF to confirm ovulation (got a +OPK yesterday), then I order meds and we set up a time to meet with the IVF coordinator nurse and do a medication 'class'.
Excited, but nervous too!
QOTW: We're trying not to jump too many steps ahead - IVF#1 is on our radar now and we'll see how that goes. If my response is crap, we'll probably move onto donor eggs and/or adoption but if response is ok and we still get a BFN, we might give it another shot or two. Ouch, my wallet hurts thinking about it!