Can I ask why they decided to schedule an induction at 39 weeks? Is it because they think LO is big?
Yes. I went back and forth in my mind leading up to this appointment because I know that I could rightfully refuse the induction, as there is no other medical need for it. I was prepared to decline the suggested induction if my cervix was closed/only dilated to 1 and if I wasn't that far effaced.
There is also still time to change my mind, if I do. Right now, I'm comfortable with the induction.