Gr8te: solisilou: Gr8te:
I'm so sorry. ((HUGS)) Is your RE's lab proficient at growing to blast? We lost 11 perfect looking embies/blasts after day three. I could have had 6 failed FETs, which would have completely overwhelmed me. Maybe that's another option. GL
My RE is ok with doing 3dt as well as 5dt. It's just that I live in Germany and I'm only allowed to keep as many embies in culture as I plan to transfer. After ER I transferred 1 fresh and had to freeze all others in the 2PN stadium. Every FET cycle I could only thaw one at a time and I was always afraid they wouldn't make it to 5dt so I always had them transferred on day 3. Out of 8 embies only 3 survived the thaw. We're MFI, so I know our embies have worse chances of making it past day 3, but waiting for transfer is nerve wrecking for me and it comforts me to have them inside me.
Thank you ladies for all your support.
Has your DH done a sperm DNA frag test? If not, you should look into it. They think that's what caused our embryos/blasts to arrest. Also, it causes implantation failure too.
Thanks for the suggestion!
I already have a list of things I want to discuss with our RE tomorrow:
-DNA frag test
-endometritis/DH infection screening (repeat)
-low cortisol levels (I saw it while reviewing all my labs from last year)
-PIO shots for the 2ww instead of just vaginal supps
-Back up sperm sample
I hope my RE doesn't expect to get the call done in 5 min.